Skip to main content

The flour story


Right in the front mom was kneading the dough,

I could see a tiny girl in to the space
With her tiny kitchen set and flour all round and over her
And spoonful of water in her tiny jar
Trying to learn to knead so happily

And I spilled the water mug here
My horried mother trying to tug her hair strands behind
And asking me to get up
Has applied the wet flour against her forehead,

And I saw a teen against me
Adoring the scene on the television screen
A girl struggling with her hair strands
And her so called crush, boyfriend or the live partner
Rushing from behind and tug those hair strands behind her ear 
With so much of love exchanged through the eye
As if this the last breathe they are exchanging

And I trying to mop the water on the floor had kicked the another water jar into the mid kneeded flour, again!
And the moment I saw mom's face
So angry and furious
Lashing me out of the space
Walking my way out of the kitchen
I turned and to my surprise,

I saw a man standing with a vessel of flour and a jar of water
And there he goes
 Pouring the entire water into the flour
 And instead of dough his hands are into the flour past
He seem so cute trying handle so delicate things instead of those logically files in hand
 I stand adoring my furious mother again

And a flying roller comes my way
And I get a reality hit on my head

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drifting thoughts of 5AM...

Does the silence gets you in future Does the lonely soul feels the presence of that soul Does the plugged earphone tune that voice Does the present wants to repeat those chapters Do that fights are more engrossing ,than those serious talks Does every word on the screen is felt like , 'This is to be stared' Do you star it like ,Mam in school used to star your best art, poem recitation , the curves of alphabet on paper Do you feel like you are queen of those interrogative phrases Do you find yourself foolish enough to check on the never changing constant blank circle on the screens chat app Do you randomly feel like drifting away from your goals Do you hit your head hard , In the middle of the crowd , To break this thoughts and come back to 23 October,2017 And its just 5:21 to think of this silly questions...

The shying words

How do you believe the moon isn't whispering your stories to someone aren't the chance of him whispering it to some writer high May be one of the reasons why you related to the story yesterday on Netflix May be that's how your crushes end up in your favorite color today May be that's how you cleared the interview today How do you know the moon isn't working on his script with your lines If you can believe someone that far How do we end up doubting the skin and flesh besides and around us If we don't hold expectations and grudges when it comes to him Why wonder for years over a message that din come through I don't understand how we whisper our secrets to the mountains and the sea but fear of losing them against the people we breathe with How do we trust the living forms breathing without the flesh over the living we can touch and feel How do I trust the paper with my words and strangers with my smiles With every question I pen I end of writing hope, belief, ...

That morning.....

It was one month to her marriage day Like every morning She woke up to the painting Gifted by someone special, Once made in the process of learning her passion Winding off with breakfast She walking down the stairs To pick the novel For handing it over to him with her morning tea Yes, he wasn't a newspaper addict But was addicted to words and ink No, he wasn't a writer but passion of reading was deeply rooted in him And there was a knock Knock on the door . He was about to open but then she was walking towards the door Dismissing him for the same She felt something strange And there was a face known Seeing that face after years Felt like a shock rather than a surprise Few best things do come as shocks He had just been quite for a moment In the middle of saying- " Would you mind keeping the key..." Alot many moments on the door "Who is it?" And the train of thoughts halted to the words - " Our new neighbour...." D...